Take control of the "underwater flight" of the manta-rays under their imposing pectoral fins.
Close your eyes and imagine being carried by the the currents of the sea.
- The purchase of any Zoomarine product / service implies full and unconditional acceptance of all rules and operating regulations. The visitor is responsible for acknowledging the park's operating rules in due time which can be consulted here
- The amusements /attractions are subject to their own rules and access may be limited due to hight, age, physique and health condition.
- Visitors must observe at all times the safety recommendations applicable when entering each attraction and follow any indications given by the Park staff.
- Whenever there are equipment regulation requirements, children should be accompanied by an adult.
- For hygiene reasons we highly recommend the use of t-shirt, on the amusement rides and during the 4D cinema session.
- The instructions given by the park employees must be followed, reserving the right to refuse entry to a certain attraction for security reasons.
- Zoomarine is not responsible for accidents that occur due to non-compliance with safety rules.
- In some attractions and amusements you will get wet. Keep the most important objects.
Pregnant women are not alowed
Children under 1.05mt height are not allowed
Children under 1.20mt height only when accompanied by an adult
Note: Please read next to the attraction all the safety measures and rules to follow.