An educational tour to the amazing underwater world, an area with more than 20 ecosystems.
To admire, to learn and to feel!
- The purchase of any Zoomarine product / service implies full and unconditional acceptance of all rules and operating regulations. The visitor is responsible for acknowledging the park's operating rules in due time which can be consulted here
- The amusements /attractions are subject to their own rules and access may be limited due to hight, age, physique and health condition.
- Visitors must observe at all times the safety recommendations applicable when entering each attraction and follow any indications given by the Park staff.
- Whenever there are equipment regulation requirements, children should be accompanied by an adult.
- For hygiene reasons we highly recommend the use of t-shirt, on the amusement rides and during the 4D cinema session.
- The instructions given by the park employees must be followed, reserving the right to refuse entry to a certain attraction for security reasons.
- Zoomarine is not responsible for accidents that occur due to non-compliance with safety rules.
- In some attractions and amusements you will get wet. Keep the most important objects.