TROPICAL BIRDS PRESENTATION
Macaws, parrots and cockatoos reveal the color, sounds and other secrets of our magical forest.
Environmental awareness and the need to protect habitats and species, with particular emphasis on humid forests, is one of the main objectives of this area.
- The purchase of any Zoomarine product/service implies the full and unconditional acceptance of all operating rules and regulations, and it is the visitor's responsibility to inform themselves in due time, which can be consulted here in the Park Operating Rules
- The times of the presentations, attractions and other activities are made available at the Zoomarine APP (mobile application available for download for android, iOS and AppGallery at app.zoomarine.pt), at the entrance of the park on the day of the visit.
- All schedules are subject to change without previous warning.
- All schedules are subject to last minute changes.
- The stadiums will open 30min. Prior to the beginning of the presentations, after reaching full capacity no more entries will be permitted.
- It is not permitted to smoke or park Strollers / Kiddy-Cars at the entrances or inside the stadiums.
- In some presentations you will get wet if you sit in the seats nearest the stage. Keep the most important objects safe.