Add funds to a Waterproof Wristband and enjoy all of the Zoomarine Fun, not having to carry cash or cards to get your lunch, beverage or favorite souvenir. Convenient and safe!
Use it in our adherent restaurants, shops and kiosks.
1. Get your bracelet inside the park at Kiosk Extra Fun and charge it for the first time. Cash or credit debit card top-ups are accepted in the amounts of €10, €20, €50 and €100;
2. Put on the bracelet, which is personal and non-transferable;
3. Use your payment bracelet at our adherent restaurants, shops and kiosks.
• Your Zoomarine Pay bracelet can be used exclusively inside the park, in our adherent restaurants, stores and kiosks, where this payment method is identified.
• The bracelet is not valid for payments for complementary services or accessories for which this payment method is not identified (eg: massages, térérés, automatic vending machines...)
• Less to carry: You can fully enjoy the park (yes: even the water parts) without having to carry cash or cards with you.
• Shorter Queues: The payment process is faster, as our employees do not need to handle other payment and change systems, which reduces queues.
• Covid19 Rules Compliance: Facilitates compliance with social distancing rules
• Family freedom: You can provide a bracelet to another family member with the peace of mind of controlling their expenses and yours.
• More security: You may keep your bank cards and money in a safe place, not risking to lose them.
• The Bracelet is free of charge and all charging value is for your use.
• With each purchase the employee gives you the receipt/invoice, where the remaining balance on the bracelet is indicated.
• New top-ups are allowed throughout the day, just go to the "Extra Fun Kiosk"
• At the end of your visit, before leaving the park, you can collect the remaining balance on the bracelet at the Kiosk "Extra Fun";
• Upon return of the bracelet and presentation of the purchase receipt, the balance will be refunded;
• After leaving the park, you still have 30 days to request the refund of the bracelet balance, in person at the theme park, accompanied by the bracelet and the purchase receipt;
• It is only possible to do presencial refunds;
• After the 30-day period, any unclaimed funds are fully donated to “Together We Protect” projects These are conservation and environmental protection projects directly financed by Zoomarine https://weprotect.zoomarine.pt/