Beauty, tenderness, speed and energy.
Get to know our bottlenose dolphin family, their behaviors, their characteristics and the relationship of love and affection they develop with their trainers.
A moment of deep connection with the life of the oceans that aspires to raise our visitors' ecological awareness.
- The purchase of any Zoomarine product/service implies the full and unconditional acceptance of all operating rules and regulations, and it is the visitor's responsibility to inform themselves in due time, which can be consulted here in the Park Operating Rules
- The times of the presentations, attractions and other activities are made available at the Zoomarine APP (mobile application available for download for android, iOS and AppGallery at app.zoomarine.pt), at the entrance of the park on the day of the visit.
- All schedules are subject to change without previous warning.
- All schedules are subject to last minute changes.
- The stadiums will open 30min. Prior to the beginning of the presentations, after reaching full capacity no more entries will be permitted.
- It is not permitted to smoke or park Strollers / Kiddy-Cars at the entrances or inside the stadiums.
- In some presentations you will get wet if you sit in the seats nearest the stage. Keep the most important objects safe.