Terms and Conditions of Use
The Terms and Conditions contained herein cover all the websites belonging to the Mundo Aquático, S.A. brands, products or services, such as the site that you are currently visiting.
1. General Terms and Conditions of Use
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to Zoomarine websites; there may be special conditions for certain services provided through Zoomarine websites.
- Access to the websites constitutes acceptance by the user of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, which come into force from the date of first access to the website.
- Mundo Aquático, S.A. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the user does not agree with the amendments he may cease to use Zoomarine's Websites.
2. Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
- Zoomarine’s websites are registered domains and the service provided though them falls under the responsibility of Mundo Aquático - Parques Oceanográficos de Entretenimento Educativo, S.A., whose head offices are situated at Av. Paulo VI, Edif. Marvi Lj.2, Marvila parish, Lisbon municipality, Post code 1900-784, with Taxpayer No. 502217235, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Lisbon under no. 762/1989-09-12.
- The actual contents of Mundo Aquático, S.A., including trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, materials, audio and video, belong solely and exclusively to Mundo Aquático, S.A., or to third party owners who have authorized the inclusion of said contents on the website, which are protected under the general terms of law as well as national and international Intellectual Property protection laws. The display, reproduction, distribution, amendment, transmission or use of the contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Mundo Aquático, S.A. is not permitted.
- However, the user can print any extract of material contained on these websites so long as the same is not amended in any way, either for personal and non-commercial use, and includes the indication of the source and copyright, and provided that no other indication of ownership is removed.
3. Conditions of Use
- Zoomarine’s websites may be used free of charge.
- The user may, however, subscribe to services and products available through the websites, which may have associated costs and conditions.
- Zoomarine’s websites have adequate security levels, some with the additional security of the SSL (https: //) protocol. However, to the extent permitted by law, Mundo Aquático, S.A. shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages (including, merely for illustrative purposes, damage due to loss of data or benefits) deriving from the use of the website, such as:
- Delays, interruptions, errors, and suspensions of communications that are based on factors beyond its control, notably, any shortcomings or faults caused by the communications network, electrical circuit or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, modems, connection software or computer viruses.
- Faults and damage deriving from incompatibility of the services or contents of the website with other services, content or software programmes used by the user.
- Misuse of services and content provided by Mundo Aquático, S.A., such as chat rooms, news groups, forums, blogs, personal web pages, etc.
- Creation of a false identity, use of 'clones' or any other means permitted for browsing web pages with a false appearance or identity for any reason, especially for the purpose of deceiving third parties with regard to the identity of the sender or origin of the message.
- Thus, any technical, logistic or technological resources may not be used such that a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the website contents, or from the efforts undertaken by Mundo Aquático, S.A. for its operation. In particular, unless expressly authorized, the use of any banner, link, hyperlink, framing or similar item that may be established in the Zoomarine website address is prohibited. Any violation of the provisions of this point will be considered a violation of the legitimate intellectual property rights of Mundo Aquático, S.A.’s on the websites and on the contents thereof.
5. Update of Content
- Mundo Aquático, S.A. reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or close the websites whenever considered appropriate and without the need to provide advance notice to users.
6. Cancellation, Refund and No-show Policy
- You can consult these by clicking this link: "Cancellations and Refunds Policy"
8. Law and Jurisdiction
- All matters that are not regulated by these conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
- In the event of any dispute with regard to the interpretation or application of these conditions, the Albufeira district court is appointed as the court with jurisdiction, with the express waiver of any other. Although this document has been translated into English and Spanish, the Portuguese language version of the document shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, the consumer may appeal to Alternative Dispute Resolution (RAL):
Algarve Consumer Arbitration Centre
Edifício Ninho de Empresas, Estrada da Penha
Tel: 289 823 135
Fax: 289 812 213
- Pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 14 of Law 24/96 of 31 July, in the wording provided by Law 63/2019 of 16 August, low value consumer disputes are subject to necessary arbitration or mediation when, at the express option of consumers, they are submitted to the arbitration tribunal attached to the legally authorized consumer dispute arbitration centres. Low value consumer disputes are considered to be those that do not exceed the jurisdiction of the courts of first instance (EUR 5,000.00).
10. Links to other websites
- Mundo Aquático S.A. websites may contain links to other websites on the internet. Mundo Aquático S.A. is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.