1, 2, 3, 4... 5 days dedicated to Nature!
During this week, the Guardians will have the opportunity to meet some of the great protagonists of Zoomarine and learn that small steps can make a big difference for the protection of Nature.
So... if you want to be a Guardian too, join us on this week of adventures, participating in a wide variety of education activities and find out why dolphins are so fast, the differences between seals and sea lions, how much an alligator eats, how much a bird of prey weighs... among many other curiosities!
With all this laying in the background, an important message is then revealed: that of bonding, protection and respect for Nature!
What does it include?
- Food (two snacks and daily lunch - see menu in the programme);
- Recreational activities (diversions, traditional games, swimming pools, presentations, etc.);
- Education activities;
- Certificate of participation;
- Participation insurance;
- Continuous supervision by the team of educators.
Calendar and Schedules
- "Zoomarine's Guardians" is for children between the ages of 6 and 13.
- How many participants? 24 participants divided into 2 groups.
- From 9 am to 6 pm, from Monday to Friday
- Dolphin Emotions on Friday at 4:15. pm (optional).
- From July, 5th to September 3rd, 2021
What should participants bring with them?
Hat; Bathing suit; Beach towel; Light and comfortable clothes; Sunscreen; Flask or similar; Specific medication (if applicable); Good mood (mandatory!)
It is mandatory to comply with all the participating rules of the Summer Camp programme "Zoomarine's Guardians". For more information or reservations, please contact our education department: 289 560 315 or email@example.com
Dolphin Emotions Programme
The “Dolphin Emotions Premium” programme is an optional programme, requiring a specific enrollment and additional payment. To participate in the Dolphin emotions program, it is mandatory to comply with the specific participation rules.
Zoomarine's summer camps are licensed by IPDJ (Portuguese Institute of Sport and Youth) (72/2018 / DRAlgarve).
The safety and well-being of participants in our holiday camps, visitors, employees and animals have always been our highest priority. Due to the situation we are experiencing, a series of preventive measures have been implemented that you can consult here:
This year, the Zoomarine's Guardians participants will be divided in two subgroups.. Please check the example schedule below. Timetables and programs will vary according to each subgroup.